... a group program to
help you on your journey
Are you feeling overwhelmed and stressed over food right now?
You CAN Make Peace with Food and Your Body Image ... Forever
Intuitive Eating helps people heal from the side effects of chronic dieting. It is the process of learning to trust your mind and body to make choices around food that feel good, without judgment and without influence from diet culture. The principles use self-compassion to help you listen to what the body truly needs.
It can also be a challenge to take this journey, one to a life free of diets, restrictions and filled with peace. Those who succeed are ones who are determined to make these lifestyle and habit changes, and often, they are also the ones who have gotten professional support in this journey.
This program is ideal for women who are in midlife, menopause and beyond and have gone through the Intuitive Eating Essentials program with Erica or taken another Intuitive Eating experience.
The support and training are built on concepts found in the groundbreaking book, Intuitive Eating and the NEW Intuitive Eating Workbook, by Evelyn Tribole, MS, RDN and Elyse Resch, MS, RDN.
The Support Circle has one main goal for participants and that is to help you continue your practice of intuitive eating as these skills require just that …practice!
This program can help you if you ....
- Need extra support when making these changes in your life.
- Have tried to follow an Intuitive Eating program but keep falling off the wagon.
- Feel "at war" with your body and struggle with negative body image.
- Have cut out entire foods or food groups from your diet.
- Want to make changes and become an Intuitive Eater, but need encouragement and guidance as you stay on your path.
Your membership in the Support Circle includes:
- Two Group Support Calls each month with Erica on Thursdays from 7:00pm to 8:00pm.
- Access to the Intuitive Eating Essentials Curriculum.
- Bonus Resources in the way of worksheets, checklists and handouts.
- Special Masterclasses held on various topics relative to Intuitive Eating.
- Special Meal Planning program with recipe ideas that work for you and/or family members.
- Community Support via a Private Facebook Community with people just like you -- working to embrace a life free from diets, weight worries, and body shame. We will journey together in finding food peace while challenging our assumptions of "normal" eating, "healthy" body weights, and understanding our truest values
This program offers you all this added time with me, supporting you as you work through these challenging times we live in and continue to stay on your path of making peace with food and your body image.
I know that our nutrition, body image and our health can be difficult to work on and that's why it's helpful to keep building on these habits that will change everything for the long term.
That is why so many women work with me - they need the expertise, guidance and support from a professional who knows how challenging this can be. You are working on creating lifelong habits, and this program is one of the best ways to get that support - from me along with the other women in the group -- without the higher fees of working one on one with a dietitian.
I'd love to help you continue the excellent work you started on Intuitive Eating...
Apply today for our ongoing Group Support Circle.
Health is about habits
and is so much more than a number on the scale.
Health means learning that ALL foods fit and ALL bodies fit.
Health is about self-care,
compassion, gentle nutrition and gentle movement.
Hear what clients have to say about working with Erica...
I went to Erica Leon's virtual group intuitive eating class, I truly gave up the diet mentality and the tools. I threw away all of the diet foods and tools including FINALLY the scale. I'm feeling great and eating what I want in quantities my body needs. It's been great. Thanks again!
Learning the skills and mindset of Intuitive Eating with Erica Leon has been truly a transformative experience. I came to Erica expecting that she'd help me find solutions, boundaries and an expectation for what nutrition should be, instead I found comfort, healing and a whole new approach to living. This is the best decision I've ever made.
Thank you so much for all the work we have done. When I do follow a schedule and write down what I am eating, I feel so much better and like I have my life in control. I will forever be grateful to you for giving me that tool and so many others.
Additional one-on-one nutrition counseling sessions can be arranged as needed as part of packages at a special student only rate.
Please note participants in this program must apply and be preapproved by Erica, please reach out to Erica and book a quick call to talk if you have not done so already.
Recognizing the many systemic factors that have led to wealth disparity in our society, we want to offer equity pricing if you are BIPOC. Please contact Erica directly to discuss your individual situation: firstname.lastname@example.org.