Looking for a recipe to help you in eating disorder recovery OR to help prevent Osteoporosis?
Here is a quick and easy recipe that is rich in bone-building calcium and Vitamin D as well as heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids!
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (2% or full fat)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 T fresh lemon juice and zest of one lemon
- ¼ tsp coarse salt
- Ground pepper to taste
- 4 Salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients together for yogurt sauce, then place salmon, skin side down, on baking sheet.
- Spread yogurt mixture onto the salmon.
- Roast until opaque throughout, about 12 to 15 minutes.
Be sure to save this recipe and when you try it out, take a picture and tag me on Instagram, I’d love to know how it tastes and that you are getting more Vitamin D in your body!
Looking for more recipes? Click here to see my entire collection of Dietitian Approved Recipes.
If you want to learn more Strategies for Strong Bones to help prevent Osteoporosis, be sure to check out this article with tips and strategies to help you keep your bones strong.
Would you like some support as you navigate life in perimenopause, menopause and more? Join my free community geared to women struggling with food, body image and starting the process of intuitive eating. We are a non-diet, Body Positive Group. Please refrain from any comments about weight, calories or any diet talk. We are respectful of all shapes and sizes and acknowledge that all bodies are good bodies.
If you are not sure that you are getting what you need (by diet and/or supplements) to keep your bones strong and prevent osteoporosis, please feel free to book a free call with me and let’s talk. Together we can determine what is the best path for you.
Are you ready to move forward on your Recovery Journey with more food freedom?
Click here to purchase your Recipes for Recovery Cookbook now!
Following the Recipes for Recovery Cookbook will help you:
- Reconnect with positive eating experiences you had before the eating disorder
- Explore new flavors, colors, textures and aromas that connect your senses
- Experiment with previously forbidden foods that bring awareness to the present moment
- Challenge and let go of food restrictions and rigid rules to rekindle a healthy and fulfilling pattern of eating
- See success as you continue to discover food freedom
Erica Leon is a Registered Dietitian and practices from a Health at Every Size (HAES®) lens. She is certified as an eating disorder specialist and is passionate about helping women at midlife, menopause and beyond to make peace with food and body image.
Erica is a highly sensitive nutrition therapist who takes the time to learn where you or your family are in the pursuit of health. Respectful of your individual needs and lifestyle, she will provide an honest assessment of whether or not you are a good fit to work together. Click here to schedule a 15-minute Discovery Call with Erica to let us know about your needs, and to see which of our Dietitians is the best fit for you!
Download our Free Intuitive Eating Guide and get off that Diet Roller Coaster for good!