This is a delicious and healthy recipe that includes broccoli.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 6 cups broccoli florets, chopped and steamed
- 1 Tbs sesame oil
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Wash and chop broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
- Steam broccoli until just bright green.
- Grate ginger.
- Warm sesame oil, ginger and soy sauce in a large sauté pan until ginger starts to sizzle.
- Add broccoli, cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Season with additional soy sauce, if desired.