This is a delicious and healthy recipe that includes broccoli.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 6 cups broccoli florets, chopped and steamed
- 1 Tbs sesame oil
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Wash and chop broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
- Steam broccoli until just bright green.
- Grate ginger.
- Warm sesame oil, ginger and soy sauce in a large sauté pan until ginger starts to sizzle.
- Add broccoli, cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Season with additional soy sauce, if desired.
Try this recipe out and let me know how it makes you feel! Share your pics on Instagram and tag me!
Are you ready to move forward on your Recovery Journey with more food freedom?
Click here to purchase your Recipes for Recovery Cookbook now!
Following the Recipes for Recovery Cookbook will help you:
- Reconnect with positive eating experiences you had before the eating disorder
- Explore new flavors, colors, textures and aromas that connect your senses
- Experiment with previously forbidden foods that bring awareness to the present moment
- Challenge and let go of food restrictions and rigid rules to rekindle a healthy and fulfilling pattern of eating
- See success as you continue to discover food freedom
Erica Leon is a Registered Dietitian and practices from a Health at Every Size (HAES®) lens. She is certified as an eating disorder specialist and is passionate about helping women at midlife, menopause and beyond to make peace with food and body image.
Erica is a highly sensitive nutrition therapist who takes the time to learn where you or your family are in the pursuit of health. Respectful of your individual needs and lifestyle, she will provide an honest assessment of whether or not you are a good fit to work together. Click here to schedule a 15-minute Discovery Call with Erica to let us know about your needs, and to see which of our Dietitians is the best fit for you!
Download our Free Intuitive Eating Guide and get off that Diet Roller Coaster for good!