Here is an easy recipe developed by Diana Ushay, Lead Recovery Coach at Monte Nido & Affiliates and Meal Coach at Eating Disorder Recovery Specialists.
- 1 regular or garlic Naan bread (I get mine from Trader Joe’s)
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce or tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup arugula
- 2 tsp olive oil, separated
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Set oven to broil. Place naan bread on a non-stick pan. Brush with 1 tsp olive oil. Spread 1/4 cup of tomato sauce on naan and then sprinkle 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese. Put in oven until cheese is fully melted.
- While pizza is in the oven, mix other tsp olive oil with balsamic vinegar and mix with arugula in a bowl.
- Take pizza out of oven and slice into 4 pieces. Top pizza with arugula salad and enjoy!
We’ve all been inundated with contradictory, confusing nutrition information. Don’t Fear your Food. Learn to Trust your Instincts with your Eating…Start with this Eating Recovery Plan and Meal Guide.