Here is an easy recipe developed by Diana Ushay, Lead Recovery Coach at Monte Nido & Affiliates and Meal Coach at Eating Disorder Recovery Specialists.
- 1 regular or garlic Naan bread (I get mine from Trader Joe’s)
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce or tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup arugula
- 2 tsp olive oil, separated
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Set oven to broil. Place naan bread on a non-stick pan. Brush with 1 tsp olive oil. Spread 1/4 cup of tomato sauce on naan and then sprinkle 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese. Put in oven until cheese is fully melted.
- While pizza is in the oven, mix other tsp olive oil with balsamic vinegar and mix with arugula in a bowl.
- Take pizza out of oven and slice into 4 pieces. Top pizza with arugula salad and enjoy!
We’ve all been inundated with contradictory, confusing nutrition information. Don’t Fear your Food. Learn to Trust your Instincts with your Eating…Start with this Eating Recovery Plan and Meal Guide.
Are you ready to move forward on your Recovery Journey with more food freedom?
Click here to purchase your Recipes for Recovery Cookbook now!
Following the Recipes for Recovery Cookbook will help you:
- Reconnect with positive eating experiences you had before the eating disorder
- Explore new flavors, colors, textures and aromas that connect your senses
- Experiment with previously forbidden foods that bring awareness to the present moment
- Challenge and let go of food restrictions and rigid rules to rekindle a healthy and fulfilling pattern of eating
- See success as you continue to discover food freedom
Erica Leon is a Registered Dietitian and practices from a Health at Every Size (HAES®) lens. She is certified as an eating disorder specialist and is passionate about helping women at midlife, menopause and beyond to make peace with food and body image.
Erica is a highly sensitive nutrition therapist who takes the time to learn where you or your family are in the pursuit of health. Respectful of your individual needs and lifestyle, she will provide an honest assessment of whether or not you are a good fit to work together. Click here to schedule a 15-minute Discovery Call with Erica to let us know about your needs, and to see which of our Dietitians is the best fit for you!
Download our Free Intuitive Eating Guide and get off that Diet Roller Coaster for good!