Here is an easy recipe for spring, complements of EatLove, a meal planning program that is offered by Erica Leon Nutrition.
Sheet Pan Salmon and Brussels Sprouts
Ingredients (makes 4 servings):
- 3 pounds salmon
- 2 pounds brussel sprouts quartered
- 3/8 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix maple syrup, Dijon mustard, thyme, and garlic together to prepare glaze. In a small bowl, pour half of the glaze on the quartered brussel sprouts and toss until coated.
- Transfer brussel sprouts to baking sheet. Add salmon fillets in the middle of the pan. Use a small brush to coat with rest of glaze. You may have some left over.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until salmon is prepared to desired doneness.
If you want to learn more about how Erica Leon Nutrition can help you plan your meals, please reach out to me.
Are you ready to move forward on your Recovery Journey with more food freedom?
Click here to purchase your Recipes for Recovery Cookbook now!
Following the Recipes for Recovery Cookbook will help you:
- Reconnect with positive eating experiences you had before the eating disorder
- Explore new flavors, colors, textures and aromas that connect your senses
- Experiment with previously forbidden foods that bring awareness to the present moment
- Challenge and let go of food restrictions and rigid rules to rekindle a healthy and fulfilling pattern of eating
- See success as you continue to discover food freedom
Erica Leon is a Registered Dietitian and practices from a Health at Every Size (HAES®) lens. She is certified as an eating disorder specialist and is passionate about helping women at midlife, menopause and beyond to make peace with food and body image.
Erica is a highly sensitive nutrition therapist who takes the time to learn where you or your family are in the pursuit of health. Respectful of your individual needs and lifestyle, she will provide an honest assessment of whether or not you are a good fit to work together. Click here to schedule a 15-minute Discovery Call with Erica to let us know about your needs, and to see which of our Dietitians is the best fit for you!
Download our Free Intuitive Eating Guide and get off that Diet Roller Coaster for good!