Here is an easy recipe for spring, complements of EatLove, a meal planning program that is offered by Erica Leon Nutrition.
Sheet Pan Salmon and Brussels Sprouts
Ingredients (makes 4 servings):
- 3 pounds salmon
- 2 pounds brussel sprouts quartered
- 3/8 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix maple syrup, Dijon mustard, thyme, and garlic together to prepare glaze. In a small bowl, pour half of the glaze on the quartered brussel sprouts and toss until coated.
- Transfer brussel sprouts to baking sheet. Add salmon fillets in the middle of the pan. Use a small brush to coat with rest of glaze. You may have some left over.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until salmon is prepared to desired doneness.
If you want to learn more about how Erica Leon Nutrition can help you plan your meals, please reach out to me.