On Tuesday, November 1st at 7PM ET, I will be offering an 8-Week Virtual Intuitive Eating Basics workshop for a limited number of qualified participants.
Does That Include You?
- Can you imagine a life where you feel free around food without obsession or worry?
- How would you like to gain compassion for yourself, knowing that every mistake is simply a learning opportunity with no judgment or blame?
- If you would like to have stronger self-esteem and body confidence, regardless of your size, it might just be time to try a different approach.
Does this sound familiar?
-You are worried about passing on any eating struggles or issues to your children.
-You are a “dieting casualty” who doesn’t even know what “normal eating” and “well-balanced” mean and look like for you.
-You sense it’s time to finally make peace with food by eating without guilt or shame.
It Might Just Be The Right Time For You To Try Another Approach — Intuitive Eating!
Here Are The 10 Basic Principles Of Intuitive Eating:
1. Reject The Diet Mentality
2. Honor Your Hunger
3. Make Peace With Food
4. Challenge The Food Police
5. Respect Your Fullness
6. Discover The Satisfaction Factor
7. Honor Your Feelings Without Using Food
8. Respect Your Body
9. Exercise: Feel The Difference
10. Honor Your Health
You will notice that the first principle of Intuitive Eating is to Reject the Diet Mentality. The only way to end your feelings of deprivation (through dieting) is to start giving yourself unconditional permission to eat. It is truly life-changing to discover your own internal sensations of hunger and fullness. If you are looking to achieve improved health parameters (blood pressure, cholesterol, etc.) and achieve a weight that is “just right” for your body, the first step is worth taking!
That First Step Is In My 8-Week Intuitive Eating Basics Course.
In this course, you will discover:
– How to recognize your body’s hunger signals, and start to turn off the switch.
-How to make peace with food so nothing is “good” or “bad”.
-Tools to identify what you are REALLY hungry for (Hint: It has nothing to do with food).
I’m hoping that you will join me on this journey to experience freedom from food worries, which in turn will help you find freedom from the body image concerns that you deserve!
Schedule a free discovery session to learn more about the Intuitive Eating Basics program and to see if it is a good fit for you. We’ll discuss how to get you on the path to “normal” eating.
Looking forward to hearing from you!